Friday, September 17, 2010

Yay for Computerized Workouts!!!!!

So despite it being my first full week of class- i managed to stick to my eating habits and work out 4 days- I think that is quite an acomplishment!  Working out has become totally fun- i have my computer card now- and basically working out is like playing a video game!  Each machine has its own little screen and it tells you when to work harder or ease up- at the end of the workout i go to the main computer and it gives me the complete results- calories burned-(300 today) which muscles i'm working 100%- which ones i am lacking in- i'm actually doing good all around- just my legs and hips are a little behind because of the arthritis pain- but it gets a little better each time.
     Some of you who are reading my blog have asked for recipies- i will get around to that soon- maybe this weekend.  I do have to admit that i am quite tired today- but it is a good tired- not a sickly tired like it used to be.  I sleep really well- especially on the days i work out-
Well, everyone have a good weekend- eat well and put down the mouse and get out of the house!
Jeannie

3 comments:

  1. What i love about Curves too is that it is 30 minutes and you get a good workout. Sometimes I stay longer though on the step machine and sit ups machine.
    How much have you lost so far.
    I too get bored with the food. I look forward to your recipes.
    Thanks Jeannie.
    He is faithful to serve all our needs.
    Love Mary

    ReplyDelete
  2. I Have my weigh in on the 28th- so well see how much more I have lost- as of last week it was probably about 32lbs- i do not weigh myself between weigh ins they suggest that you don't-
    I am down one pants size and two shirt sizes- The top goes away fast- but the bottom stubbornly remains!!!! I bought these frozen salmon fillets (4oz each)last week and i finally got to broil one tonite- squeezed fresh lemon and some sea salt and a little onion powder- it was devine- had it with squash and mushrooms mixed in with a 2 tablespoons of fat free ricotta cheese and a teaspoon of romano cheese. I felt like i was eating out- simple quick and amazingly delecious!
    love you too friend! Go for the Green! (curves mantra...)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I can't tell you this enough and I'm not going to stop. I am so happy that you are happy and doing this for yourself not cause any of us told you but because you wanted to. You make me want to be strong and courageous. I am so proud and thankful for you my friend. Love ya Lee

    ReplyDelete