Sunday, September 5, 2010

A Blessing and A Dilemma...

Today I did laundry- 4 loads of it.  I wanted to wash all my summer clothes to start putting them away and get my work clothes ready for the next couple of weeks.  I went to put on a pair of jean capris that I have not worn lately because it was too hot-so i could go to the laundry place- I stood up- and they fell off!
Well you may say- "But Jeannie- that's good right?"- yes it is- but in a way... I have to hold off buying clothes
because of my long term goals- however I am going to have a very limited wardrobe until then... Tops are not a problem yet- it"s really pants- well I have a few pairs with draw stings- which are very helpful- but for my dress pants I'm going to have to buy some new belts- the old one's are too big- even with added holes!!!  A couple of my friends also have offered their mom's services for taking some of my clothes in- which I may take them up on- I actually have had problems finding nice belts- aren't they in style any more? Well- tomorrow I will go hunting- wish me luck!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment