Wednesday, September 29, 2010

47 to go!

No, I am not changing the name of my blog- 57 to go symbolizes more than pounds to lose- it symbolizes a journey- however...... weigh in today....... i lost 10 more pounds!!! Yes I did- go ahead and cheer- for I am fabulous... I also know that the journey will get harder- but i hope to continue to lose 10 lbs a month- but only time will tell- I also did my sixty day re-training today- no lie- my arms are killing me and i have a headache- but i know it is worth it.  My coach put up my name on the wall today in 2 places- my little seahorse says that I have lost 20 pounds since i began working out at Curves- and my little foot shows that I have lost 18 and one quarter inches all over my body- my legs and arms are the most affected, but i won't be happy till its my hips and stomach.  But i know where i need to focus and that is important-and I have a seahorse on the wall at Curves- I have arrived...

2 comments:

  1. You better watch it lady, cause all the single men in the tri-state area are gonna be after you.

    ReplyDelete