Tuesday, September 7, 2010

Back to school...

Wow- so today I found out what the next 4 months are going to be like for me until Christmas break-
Waking up at 615- eating breakfast before i go to work- packing my lunch and snack- working from 7:30-3:30 or 4 or 5 or 6 then running home and finding the energy to work out... I did well today- worked out at six- already had dinner prepared (spent my Labor day cooking) came home, ate and now relaxing.  I'd be lying if i did not admit that i am a little scared that I will break my routine- I resolved today to stay focused and not let my fears bring me down.  Work went well- which was a plus- I was soley responsible for planning the faculty mass and it went really really well- which also helped me not be so stressed.  At lunch today many of my co-workers were very supportive and complementary about my weight loss- The school provided 6 foot heroes and pasta/potato salads for lunch- I had my own salad and tuna fish.  Then the dessert came out- brownies and cookies- dude it was hard- I made a few "Sugar is the Devil" jokes- a couple of people asked me for advice on how to change their habits- A couple of others gave me really dirty looks as they shoved the brownies into their mouth- but its ok- in a few months it will all be worth it- i hope.....

1 comment:

  1. I believe in you and know that you are a strong woman. You will do it. I'm so proud of you. You go girl. Also loving this blog.

    ReplyDelete