Sunday, May 22, 2011

Adventures in Shopping

Hello friends- yes I am still alive! I had to write to tell you all an amazing thing.... Today I bought my first ever "little black dress"- my first ever- in my whole life- it is a size 14- and I bought it in Macys!!!
I will wear it to my school's prom on Thursday- (I am a chaperone)- I am still in a daze from the experience- it used to take me hours- even days to find a formal outfit- today it took 1 hour- and I bought 2 dresses! I am very happy- but i feel like it is not real- I have not worn a dress in 5 years... it is going to be an interesting week- 3 events to attend- I also cut and dyed my hair yesterday- I am wondering if some of my friends will even know it is me.... LOL!

3 comments:

  1. You wear it ! Do it! Work it! Girl! You deserve it. I love it. Love you.
    lisa

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey lovely,
    Please post a picture!! Love you :)
    Alexiw

    ReplyDelete
  3. pics on the way- will be posted on friday!

    ReplyDelete