Thursday, March 31, 2011

Almost there!!!

I am so sorry I have not posted- life has been incredibly insane... however the amazing news is.... that Monday I weighed 188!!!!!!  so according to my original plans- I am 8 pounds away from my goal weight!
However- i feel that i need to lose a little more- so I am going to go to 175- then tone up this summer and see if I am content with those results.... It has been a challenge these past few weeks- there was even one week I did not get to the gym at all- but somehow I managed to lose 8 more pounds- now that I jump started my metabolism- I guess the portions and combinations of foods I am eating are still working...
Love you all- before and after pics coming soon- I need to buy new clothes- down 10 sizes in pants! I need to hit the Jackpot!!!!!

2 comments:

  1. Yeah!!!!!!!!!!Wow I am so so so so so proud.

    ReplyDelete
  2. SIZE 10!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOW Jeannie, I am so excited for you. Can't wait to see you. You are amazing and an inspiration. PLEASE send some photos.
    Love you, Alexie

    ReplyDelete